Landscape architecture and design in Vermont presents many unique challenges and opportunities.
Homestead’s Design/Builders effectively blend the varied architectural designs and site attributes to create a shared vision that resonates to the beauty of your setting.
Landscape maintenance isn’t just mowing anymore.
Think of it as protecting your investment.
Did you know?
- A well-maintained landscape can add 15 to 20% to your property’s value.
- A 50’ by 50’ lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four.
- Eight healthy front lawns have the cooling effect of 70 tons of air conditioning which is enough for 16 average homes.
- Grass converts carbon dioxide to oxygen, a process that helps clear the air.
- A dense, healthy grass slows water runoff, removing contaminants and trapping soil which allows fresh water to be returned to the underground water supply.
Check out the services that can help your lawn reach its potential.